Want to discover the most magical smoothies for weight loss and how to lose weight by drinking smoothies? Here goes.
Smoothies can be a convenient and tasty way to help with weight loss. They can be a quick and easy way to get a lot of nutrients, fiber, and protein in one serving. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, smoothies can be an effective tool for weight loss. The 10 magic smoothies for weight loss that we present below contain a lot of vital substances and only 200 calories per serving. Here are 10 of the best smoothies for weight loss and how to use them to lose weight effortlessly.
The 10 Smoothies for Weight Loss That Work Like Magic
- Raspberry & Peach Smoothie. Blend 200 g of raspberries with 2 peaches with 100 ml of fresh apple juice and sprinkle a teaspoon of crushed almonds and a few mint leaves on top. Peaches are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great choice for weight loss.
- Raspberry & Carrots Weight Loss Smoothie. Blend 300 g of raspberries with 300 ml of carrot juice. Raspberries are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great choice for weight loss.
- Blueberries & Watermelon Smoothie for Weight Loss. Blend 200 g of blueberries with 200 g of cubed watermelon and a spoonful of lemon juice. Watermelons are low in calories and high in water content, making them a great choice for weight loss.
- Cantaloupe & Cucumber Slimming Smoothie. Juice 200 g of cucumber and 300 g of cantaloupe. Mix the juice with 150 g of yogurt, a spoonful of chopped greens, and the juice of a lemon and blend. Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and a teaspoon of sesame seeds on top.
- Blueberry & Pear Weight Loss Smoothie. Blend 200 g of blueberries with 100 ml each of pear and orange juice, and a spoonful of lemon juice. Blueberries are high in fiber and antioxidants, making them a great choice for weight loss.
- Carrots & Kiwi Smoothie. Peel 2 kiwis, cut them into pieces, and blend them with 200 ml of fresh apple juice and a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Blackberries & Cantaloupe Weight Loss Smoothie. Blend 200 g of blackberries with the juice squeezed from 200 g of cantaloupe. For extra taste, add a little lemon juice and some chopped mint.
- Apple & Beets Juice. Mix together one cup each of fresh beet juice and apple juice and garnish with a spoonful of sliced green onion stalks and a little pepper. Apples are high in fiber and contain compounds that can help with weight loss.
- Apple & Orange Smoothie – Blend one peeled and cubed orange with 200 ml of fresh apple juice and a few drops of lemon juice. Oranges are high in fiber which can help with weight loss.
- Spicy Smoothie for Weight Loss – Blend 150 g of cucumbers, one bell pepper, and two celery stalks in 200 ml of fresh tomato juice and a little Tobasco sauce.
How To Lose Weight With These Smoothies for Weight Loss
Depending on your weight loss goal, here is how to drop a few pounds in just a few days by sipping on these healing, detoxifying, and absolutely magical weight loss smoothies.
- Lose 3lbs/1.5 kg in 3 days – Replace breakfast and dinner with one of the weight loss smoothies. For lunch have a large portion of fresh salad with steamed chicken or fish.
- Lose 4.5lbs/2 kg in 3 days – Replace lunch and dinner with one of the weight loss smoothies. In the morning, enjoy a hearty breakfast with healthy foods such as oats, wholemeal bread, yogurt, fresh cheese, and honey.
- Lose 5.5lbs/2.5 kg in 3 days – Replace breakfast, lunch, and dinner with one of the weight loss smoothies above.
No matter what weight loss goals you choose, between meals, you can eat fresh fruits and vegetables to your heart’s content. Wild, organic and exotic fruits are preferable, as they contain a lot of vitamin C and enzymes that accelerate the breakdown of fats. While these smoothies can be a healthy and convenient option for weight loss, they should not be the only source of nutrition in your diet. Make sure to include a variety of whole foods, like vegetables, fruits, and proteins, in your diet as well.
Avoid store-bought smoothies, as they are loaded with added sugars, preservatives, and other additives that only add more toxicity and weight to your body.
How Do These Weight Loss Smoothies Actually Work?
- They are freshly prepared, so the healing substances they contain are of optimal quality.
- They provide vitamins, vital elements, and bioactive substances in a form that is easily processed by our body, which is important for our immune system, and overall looks.
- They are extremely energizing and accelerate fat burn.
- They help the body eliminate residues and fight free radicals.
In conclusion, these weight loss smoothies can be a convenient and tasty way to help with weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Try incorporating some of these smoothie recipes into your weight loss plan and be mindful of portions, added sugars, and the importance of including a variety of whole foods in your diet.
If you’ve enjoyed learning about these magical smoothies for weight loss, please share the word so more people can lose weight with these delicious, nutritious, and healthy slimming smoothies. Indeed, smoothies are one of the best weight loss drinks, if you prepare them at home from fresh ingredients.
Share on Pinterest