Mushrooms are some of the most amazing creatures on Earth. I say creatures because there are people saying that mushrooms have actually been brought here by alien civilizations. This kind of makes sense when you get to see how many different things mushrooms can do.
There are super delicious edible wild mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, toxic and even deadly mushrooms, as well as healing mushrooms. In this article, we will speak about the latter: the most powerful healing mushrooms on Earth.
What Are Healing Mushrooms?
Healing mushrooms, also known as medicinal mushrooms have amazing healing abilities, part because they hold the high vibration of the forests and natural environments they live in, and they extract through their roots some of the most healing elements for our health. When we ingest these healing mushrooms, their energies and nourishing elements flood our bodies with their miraculous healing superpowers.
Mushrooms are majestic beings and when you begin to understand and appreciate them, you unlock an amazing, magical world. Without further ado, here are the most powerful healing mushrooms and how to use them for your health. Let’s get into the article.
9 Most Powerful Healing Mushrooms & How to Use Them
9. White Jelly Mushroom
Chinese women have been using this ice-crystal-like parasitic fungus for centuries to keep their skin beautiful. The wife of the founder of the Han dynasty, Empress Lu Zhi, initiated a true cult for this mushroom, which she considered a true miracle for beauty. The Empress began her days with a bowl of soup from Tremella, which she also used as the main ingredient in her cosmetics.
Rich in vitamins, amino acids, proteins, polysaccharides, the white jelly mushroom is used in traditional Chinese cuisine, but also in beauty products, for its exceptional effects in hydrating, toning, revitalizing, softening the skin, and maintaining its youth. The reason is that the white jelly mushroom contains natural hyaluronic acid, an indispensable skincare ingredient for the youth-looking and beautiful skin.
White Jelly Mushroom Health Benefits
Tremella is made of over 70% vegetable fiber, and among its bioactive constituents, we can mention glucuronoxylomannan and vitamin D, which help maintain the quality of the skin and bones. Modern science explains how white jelly mushroom works for the skin. “The fungus attracts moisture to the skin, like hyaluronic acid,” says dermatologist Dendy Engelman of The New York Metropolitan Hospital. This is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there, with many notable health benefits:
- maintains the good health of the skin;
- it is also used in the form of syrup in tracheitis, dry cough, and productive cough;
- sustains the hepatic detoxification function by supporting the activity of superoxide dismutase (antioxidant enzyme);
- inhibits the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines, reduces the concentration of serum cholesterol in the liver, and prevents arteriosclerosis;
- increases insulin secretion and glucose absorption in the liver, restoring damaged beta cells into pancreatic polypeptides;
- activates the immune system;
- promotes protein and nucleic acid metabolism in the liver;
- prevents osteoporosis by increasing calcium absorption.
How to Use White Jelly Mushroom
You can find the white jelly mushroom in health food stores, in the form of extract (capsules) or powder, and can be used, both in culinary preparations and as a cosmetic ingredient, in combination with teas, floral waters, etc. Take it as prescribed on the package or consult a physician.
You Can Find White Jelly Mushroom Here
8. Lion’s Mane
Lion’s mane comes from China, where it is considered a miracle food and one of the most powerful healing mushrooms. This is an edible mushroom, used since ancient times by Chinese people, as food as well as in the treatment of serious health conditions, but also for the recovery of the body affected by daily stress.
This magical mushroom is loaded with minerals and elements that are particularly important for the human body, such as zinc, iron, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, germanium, vitamin D, essential amino acids, niacin, booty, riboflavin, polysaccharides, and peptides. Needless to say, Lion’s Mane is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms known to men.
Lion’s Mane Health Benefits
There are many health benefits of Lion’s mane because this is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there. Here is how Lion’s mane can help sustain your good health:
- Specialists have found that it relieves chronic gastritis, healing Helicobacter pylori infection, as well as other digestive and intestinal problems, including heartburn, Chron’s disease, gastrointestinal reflux, and hemorrhoids;
- Lion’s mane is one of the few mushrooms indicated in nervous system illnesses, due to the content of Erinacin H, a compound that stimulates the growth and regeneration of nerve cells;
- Lion’s mane also contains phytosterols, substances that have the ability to regulate blood cholesterol levels;
- This healing mushroom is loaded with plant compounds that attenuate the carcinogenic effect, meaning that it can prevent cancer. Patients suffering from stomach, skin, intestinal, esophageal, liver, and duodenal cancers have seen a great improvement in their condition, after following a treatment with Lion’s mane extracts.
- Lion’s mane is also an excellent anti-inflammatory, helping to regenerate myelin, and it also helps relieves depression, offering you a state of well-being not only physically, but also mentally;
- Is also an excellent neuroprotector, great for panic attacks and insomnia, but also attention deficit (ADHD) and concentration problems
Given its amazing contribution to our health, Lion’s mane is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there.
How to Use Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Lion’s mane an edible mushroom and can be eaten in various forms, but if you want to follow a cure with Lion’s mane mushroom you can either use the powder extracted from it or capsules that contain all the necessary active substances from this healing mushroom.
You Can Find Lion’s Mane Here
7. Turkey Tail
Turkey tail is also known in China as Yun Zhi, the Clouds’ Mushroom, and in Japan as Kawaratake. The Compendium of Medical Matter of the Ming Dynasty states about Turkey tail the following: “The black and green Yun Zhi is a beneficial spirit and vital energy. It strengthens the tendons and bones. Taken for a long time, it gives vigor and long life.” Understandable why Turkey tail is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms.
Turkey tail is probably the most studied medicinal mushroom in the world. Its story begins in a block of flats in Japan. An ordinary Japanese man managed to treat his stomach cancer with Turkey tail, following the advice of the elders. Coincidentally, his neighbor was a scientist working for a large Japanese drug company. Curiously, he began to do more research on this fungus, by isolating PSK (Polysaccharide Krestin) from it. He also managed to prove, in practice, that PSK doubled (even tripled) its survival rate in cancers of the stomach, colon, esophagus, pharynx, lungs, and in two types of leukemia.
In 1977, the Japanese authorities included Turkey tail in the official list of complementary antitumor products.
Turkey Tail Health Benefits
Turkey tail is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there. has the merit of minimizing the negative effects of chemo and radiation therapy: fatigue, loss of appetite, pain, anxiety, night sweats. PSK has proven not only its antitumor effects but also its ability to fight viruses for hepatitis B, chronic hepatitis, HPV, or AIDS.
The reason why this is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there is that it:
- can heal colorectal, gastric, peritoneal, breast, cervical, lung, esophageal, lymphatic, nasopharyngeal, hepatic, buccal, cerebral, bone, prostate cancer;
- reduces toxic effects in chemo and radiation therapy, relieves pain, anxiety, night sweats, and vomiting in tumor patients, prevents tumor recurrence and metastasis;
- improves spleen function, cough, and dyspnea, detoxifies smokers’ lungs;
- protects liver (induces interferon regulation, transaminases level in viral hepatitis B, C, cirrhosis, stimulates cell regeneration);
- protects the kidneys;
- has antiviral and antibacterial properties against urinary, respiratory, digestive infections, with Helicobacter pylori, HIV, Epstein-Barr, Human Papilloma Virus, Herpes Simplex, Kaposi’s sarcoma.
How to Use Turkey Tail Mushroom
You can take Turkey tail mushroom extracts as recommended on the package. However, for more severe conditions, please consult a specialist.
You Can Find Turkey Tail Capsules Here
Cordyceps is the absolute mushroom superstar in traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there. Because it is rare and can only be found in isolated places in Tibet, at altitudes above 3500 meters, but also because it is particularly effective, it is considered the most valuable remedy in traditional Chinese medicine. The name Cordyceps translates to “larva in winter, plant in summer” and indicates the stages of metamorphosis and symbiosis of this miraculous mushroom.
Cordyceps has won European fame in the early 1990s, when Chinese athletes quickly established themselves in almost every sport competition, dominating the charts two years in a row. In 1993, China’s national athletics team won 9 medals in Germany, and a year later, at the European Championships in Rome, the Chinese took home 12 out of 16 medals. In addition, they managed to break all the records achieved so far in those sports. The secret? An assiduous workout and a tonic of Cordyceps and turtle shells, prepared according to a secret recipe, by their coach, Ma Jia Jun.
They were accused of using steroids because their evolution was suspiciously rapid. However, no anabolic steroids were found in the blood tests. Ma’s recipe is still secret, although the whole world knows of its existence. What we know is that 80% of the recipe is the Cordyceps mushroom.
Cordyceps Health Benefits
Cordyceps is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms, and here are some of its main health benefits:
- It has remarkable results in impotence, rigidity, and infertility, with profound and longer-lasting because they act on the entire immune system;
- Cordyceps has the ability to improve mental energy and increase the motivation to live, which made it one of the most widely used anti-aging supplements today;
- Cordyceps is used by those who practice endurance sports: running, swimming, cycling, due to its natural property to remove back pain caused by fatigue or stress and for strengthening joints and bones;
- It is a very good cardiovascular tonic, increases blood and respiratory flow, helping those who make the sustained physical effort;
- Cordyceps is effective in treating lung diseases (tuberculosis, bronchitis, and chronic cough). Asthma patients who have been given Cordyceps were able to give up inhalers after 6-8 weeks of treatment;
- Cordyceps has also been successfully used in cirrhosis and helps prevent liver fibrosis;
- In traditional Chinese medicine, it was recommended in recovery after long illnesses or after childbirth.
- Most importantly, Cordyceps is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms for cancer.
How to Use Cordyceps Mushroom
Cordyceps can be used as a liquid extract or capsules. The best way to use it is as prevention against chronic disease. For cancer prevention, the recommended dose is 600 milligrams of Cordyceps extract daily for 3 months, followed by another 3-6 months of pause. To treat already installed cancer, the recommended dose is 1200 milligrams of Cordyceps extract in 6-month courses, followed by a 1-2-month pause and resume if needed.
You Can Find Cordyceps Extract Here
Often referred to as “The Siberian gold“, Chaga is an extremely popular medicine in eastern Russia. Here, locals have been using Chaga for centuries due to its amazing healing properties. Chaga is a parasitic birch fungus that loves the harsh Siberian weather and thrives at -20 or even -30 degrees C.
The use of the Chaga mushroom is mentioned in the popular Russian herbal pharmacy, since the 16th century, as a treatment against malignant tumors, without side effects. Subsequent research and studies have shown that the Chaga contains organic acids, alkaloids, folic acid, and minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron), with great stimulating effects for the central nervous system, and the metabolism, thus increasing the body’s resistance to disease. It is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms there is.
Chaga Health Benefits
Chaga is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms and has gained a lot of attention over recent years. Here’s why.
- Chaga has an immunomodulatory effect, ie it stimulates a weak immune system but also calms down a hyperactive immune system.
- Chaga has adaptogenic properties, it strengthens stress resistance, relieves fatigue, increases longevity, and facilitates recovery after exercise or illness.
- It has a strong anti-cancer action and is used as an adjunct in leukemia, brain tumors, peripheral nervous system cancers, breast cancers, gastric, parotid (salivary), lung cancer, skin, colorectal cancers, melanoma, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- It can help normalize high blood pressure, by lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Recent studies have shown that Chaga also has antiviral properties and is a great medicine against flu, herpes simplex, and HIV.
How to Use Chaga Mushroom
This is the traditional Siberian recipe for using Chaga mushroom for its health benefits.
- Add 5-6 teaspoons of dried and crushed Chaga mushroom powder, in a liter of hot water.
- Leave to infuse for an hour, near a heat source (in the original recipe the teapot is suspended over a burning candle for an hour).
By this time, the water in the kettle will turn almost black.
- Pour the desired amount of Chaga tea into a cup.
- Add honey or birch leaves.
- Drink 2-3 cups a day.
While drinking the first portion, you can add a little warm water to the rest of the tea in the kettle to have hot tea ready. Chaga can be infused several times, but the first portion is the strongest. Chaga is indeed one of the powerful healing mushrooms.
You Can Find Chaga Mushroom Powder Here
The oldest Chinese medicine paper noted that when consumed over a long time, Ganoderma will rejuvenate the body and prevent it from aging. This is why Reishi or Ganoderma is oftentimes called “the mushroom of immortality“, and is considered one of the most powerful healing mushrooms.
According to archaeological findings, the first medicinal use of Reishi dates back to 4,000 years. The oldest Chinese medicine treatise says about Reishi that “it has a bitter taste, neutral energy, and no toxicity. It is good for Qi energy in the head area, improving mental activity. Consumed for a long time will rejuvenate the body and will not never let it get old. ” However, there are many more health benefits of this amazing medicinal mushroom.
Reishi Health Benefits
- Reishi is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms against cancer. Cancer is the main “specialty” of Reishi. The therapeutic effects have been described since 1993 by American researcher Raymond Chang, who observed and monitored cancer patients taking Reishi for many years. More recent research has also shown that Reishi extract destroys cancer cells through apoptosis, which prevents the formation of DNA and RNA in tumor cells, drastically stopping their proliferation. Other studies have shown that Reishi prevents cancer, by blocking the blood supply of tumors, preventing their development and proliferation. More so, it boosts the immune system and has the ability to flush out cancer cells naturally. Studies have confirmed the medicinal mushrooms’ help in fighting leukemia, lung cancer, colon cancer, anal cancer, as well as being tumors, such as prostate adenoma. To prevent cancer, two cures a year (60 days each) are recommended with 3-4 Reishi capsules a day.
- Reishi helps prevent the formation of blood clots and their migration through the circulatory system, according to several studies conducted in Japan in the 1980s, led by Dr. Shimizu Kuniyoshi. Thus, Reishi is one one the most powerful healing mushrooms for thrombophlebitis (thrombosis in general). To prevent thrombophlebitis and thrombosis, have 3 capsules of 450 mg of Reishi extract three times a day for 2 months.
- Reishi has amazing beneficial properties for hypertension as well. A Japanese study led by Dr. H. Morigiwa shows that Reishi extract regulates blood pressure. The study is confirmed by another Japanese researcher, Dr. Z. Kabir, who conducted an experiment on animals and discovered that after 4 weeks of administering Reishi, their blood pressure dropped by 14% on average. For hypertension, 1 capsule of Reishi is usually recommended, 4 times a day, in 8-week courses, followed by 3-4 weeks of pause, after which the cure can be resumed.
- It has been observed that a polysaccharide contained in Reishi (called LZ-8) prevents the immune system from attacking the cells in the pancreas, which produce insulin, making it a surprisingly effective means of preventing juvenile diabetes. Children over 8 years of age can take 2-3 Reishi capsules per day, in 60-day courses, followed by a 60-90-day pause. This prevention remedy is especially recommended for people who have a family history of type I diabetes, but also for those who suffer from other so-called autoimmune diseases, such as lupus erythematosus, Basedow’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic scleroderma, etc.
- Reishi has the natural ability to lower cholesterol levels. Japanese researchers have accidentally discovered this, and their studies were validated in 2005 by a Swiss study conducted at the University of Lausanne, which showed that daily administration of Reishi leads to a significant decrease in cholesterol levels, the results being maintained a few weeks after finishing the treatment. This makes it one of the most powerful healing mushrooms in the fight against atherosclerosis. To lower cholesterol with this healing mushroom, take 4-6 capsules per day in 2 months long cures, with a pause of at least 3 weeks between two cures.
- A recent Chinese study showed Reishi prevents pathological changes in liver tissue and prevents progression to cirrhosis or liver cancer. Reishi is a great prevention against Hepatitis B and C because it boosts the body’s natural immunity, which will fight hepatitis viruses more effectively. The recommended dose is two Reishi capsules, 3 times a day, in 12-week courses, followed by a 4-week break.
- Two simultaneous studies, one in China and the other in Japan, showed that immunity was significantly improved in HIV / AIDS patients treated with Reishi. Moreover, research done in the laboratory shows that this mushroom has active principles that inhibit the development of HIV. As an adjunct in this condition, Reishi is used in 2-3 months long cures, by taking 4-6 capsules per day.
- Reishi significantly improves the body’s natural ability to defend against infections, increasing the production of immune system cells and antibodies, thus preventing colds, influenza, and possible complications. Follow a 6 weeks Reishi cure during the autumn season and at the end of winter, during which time 4 capsules per day.
- Reishi naturally enhances the body’s natural immunity and has antifungal effects against Candida and Aspergillus strains. For this, you can take 6 capsules of Reishi extract for one month, or a month and a half.
- A clinical study showed that patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who were given a Reishi extract had significantly lower joint inflammation and other rheumatic symptoms than patients in the control group. According to the same study, the antirheumatic effect of Reishi is directly proportional to the size of the dose administered. A cure of 60 days is recommended, by taking 6 capsules per day, on an empty stomach.
- This powerful healing mushroom has antihistamine and immunomodulatory effects over time, preventing or at least reducing the intensity of asthma attacks. For this, 14 weeks long cures are recommended, during which 4 capsules of Reishi are taken per day, on an empty stomach.
Needless to day, Reishi or Ganoderma is one of the top powerful healing mushrooms ever.
How to Use Reishi Mushroom for Healing
Reishi mushroom has 6 different development stages, where it has different colors are shapes. The red Reishi is used in therapy, which has such an intense bitter taste that it is impossible to be used in foods. Reishi capsules are the most commonly used forms of administration, being very simple and convenient to take. The tablets are made of a mixture of carrier substances, called excipients, and standardized Reishi extract (with a minimum of 10% polysaccharides), of which 450 mg is usually the dose of Reishi per capsule. Avoid supplements that have a lot of fillers besides the mushroom.
The regular dose is 1-2 capsules 3 times a day, on an empty stomach, for 2-3 months, followed by a 2-4 week pause. But it can be much higher depending on your health condition, so we recommend that you consult a specialist. This is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms out there.
You Can Find Reishi Mushroom Capsules Here
3. Royal Agaricus
(Agaricus Blazei Murill)
Originally from the mountainous region of Piedade, Brazil, the fungus Royal Agaricus was quickly adopted in Asia, where it became very popular as an anti-cancer treatment. The therapeutic qualities of this mushroom were revealed by two American researchers, who discovered in the forests of Brazil a community of people in which the average age was not only over 100 years, but the individuals were very healthy. Analyzing their way of life, they found that their diet was based on one of the most powerful healing mushrooms that is Royal Agaricus.
Royal Agaricus Health Benefits
In Brazil, it is also called Cogmelo de Deus, the Mushroom of God, for its wonderful effects on the overall balance of the body and the improvement of kidney and liver function. Royal Agaricus contains among the highest levels of beta-glucan (polysaccharides) ever found in any species of fungus. It has a natural ability to eliminate free radicals and reduce oxidative stress makes this mushroom a very good supplement against aging. But there are more health benefits of Agaricus, namely:
- Circulatory system: leukemia, malignant lymphoma, lymphoma caused by Hodgkin’s disease, heart disease, myocardial infarction, arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, thrombosis, vasoconstrictive diseases, hypertension, hypotension, etc.
- Digestive system: ascitic, colic, rectal, intestinal, pancreatic, spleen, liver cancer. Hepatocarcinoma, hepatitis A, B, C, hepatomegaly, gastric cancer, gastric ulcer, chronic gastritis, duodenal ulcer, viral enteritis, chronic stomatitis, pyorrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Any form of diabetes, hyperlipidemia.
- Endocrine glands: hypercholesterolemia, hypo / hyperthyroidism, etc.
- Neurological disorders: Japanese encephalitis, hemiplegia, carpal tunnel syndrome, dermatomyositis, etc. * Respiratory system: chronic bronchitis, asthma, lung cancer, pneumonia, etc.
- Female conditions: breast cancer, ovarian cancer, gynopathies, menstrual disorders, menopausal disorders, fibroids, polycystic ovaries, etc.
- Urinary system: cystitis, prostatomegaly, nephrosis (prostate disorders), kidney cancer, kidney failure, etc.
- Skin: eczema, atopic dermatitis, dermatomyositis, skin tumors (athlete’s foot), etc.
Royal Agaricus is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms you can take as supplement.
How to Use Royal Agaricus Mushroom for Healing
This healing mushroom can be administered in any form and has no contraindications, except in the case of organ transplants. The best way to take Royal Agaricus mushroom is as tincture or capsules.
- Severe cases: tincture – 20 drops 3 times a day; capsules – 2 capsules 3 times a day.
- Less severe: tincture – 15 drops 3 times a day; capsules – 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Prevention: tincture – 15 drops 2 times a day; capsules – 1 capsule twice a day.
External use: Royal Agaricus tincture can be used with excellent results on any skin condition * wounds, burns, warts, carcinogenic moles, psoriasis, fungal infections, hair regeneration, herpes, shingles, acne, staph infections, and streptococcus skin.
You Can Find Royal Agaricus Capsules Here
Shiitake is the most popular edible mushroom used in cuisine throughout Asia, including China and Japan. Besides its amazing taste, due to the natural content of umami (or MSG), Shiitake contains an extract called lentinan, one of three anticancer extracts isolated from mushrooms, that has been approved by the FDA of Japan in 1985. Lentinan has a slow oral absorption, so it is usually given by injection, but is hardly available.
Shiitake Health Benefits
Research has proven the positive effects of these mushrooms in some types of cancers and viral infections. Shiitake contains a variety of immunomodulatory, anticancer, and antiviral substances. More so, this mushroom is a good protector of the liver, strengthening its detoxification function. Shiitake lowers cholesterol and blood pressure naturally and it is a formidable anti-fungal remedy, recommended for candida infections. This is why shiitake is one of the most powerful medicinal mushrooms that fights cancer, fungi, and liver toxicity.
It is a great remedy for hepatitis, rheumatism, gout, osteoarthritis, chronic fatigue, exhaustion, respiratory virus, skin rashes, acne, pimples due to hormonal imbalances, aging skin. Shiitake is indeed one of the most powerful healing mushrooms there is.
How to Use Shiitake Mushroom for Healing
It is the oldest and most widespread edible mushroom in the world. It has been scientifically proven to reduce cholesterol levels, fight viruses, for example in the case of a respiratory virus, and provide anti-cancer protection. It is consumed very well cooked. Raw has toxic effects.
You can use Shiitake powder or capsules as recommended on the package. Include dried Shiitake mushrooms in your stir fry, sushi or other Asian dishes. It’s one of the tastiest mushrooms you’ll ever have.
You Can Find Shiitake Extract Here
1. Maitake, The Mushroom Queen
In medieval Japan, the price of Maitake mushroom was equivalent to its weight in silver. Maitake hunters were true initiates. They kept secret the places where the mushroom grew and divulged it only on their deathbed, to the eldest of his sons. Today, Maitake is grown in many parts of the world and is considered the most versatile and promising healing mushrooms.
The fame of Maitake spread worldwide in the early 1980s, when specialist Hiroaki Namba, from the Faculty of Pharmacy in Kobe, began to carefully study the action of various mushrooms. He concluded that the existing polysaccharides in Maitake have a unique structure, having the most vigorous anti-tumor effects of all the known fungi. In 1984, Dr. Namba isolated and patented from Maitake Fraction D powder, a standardized form of polysaccharide compounds, which provides better dosing accuracy.
Maitake Health Benefits
Maitake is used almost exclusively to treat cancer. More recent studies at the National Cancer Institute in the United States have also shown the anti-viral properties of Maitake extracts and their results in treating patients with warts, HPV or AIDS.
Given to cancer patients, Maitake extracts have proven their ability to boost the immune system to continue the fight against tumor cells, strengthening the action of macrophages (the components of the immune system responsible for destroying abnormally evolving cells viral infections). In other words, unlike conventional cancer treatments, which act directly and aggressively on the diseased cell, but also harm healthy cells, Fraction D extracted from these fungi has the extraordinary ability to fight the tumor indirectly, by strengthening the body’s defense system. This prevents healthy cells to turn into cancer cells, which prevents metastases (migration of cancer cells into the body) and inhibits or slows down tumor growth (carcinogenesis).
In addition, Maitake is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms against viruses, whether it is the flu, herpes, hepatitis B, or HPV. It has also been shown to be useful in the treatment of leukemia as well as gastric, and bone cancer.
How to Use Maitake Mushroom for Healing
Maitake is one of the most powerful healing mushrooms for cancer as well as a top immune booster. To make the most of it, opt for a D Fraction Maitake extract and follow the instructions of the package.
You Can Find Maitake Extract Here
We really hope that after reading this article now you know which are the 9 Most Powerful Healing Mushrooms & How to Use Them. Share on Pinterest and Facebook so you can help us help more people. Much love! ❤️