If you want to see which are the healthiest fruits in the world and why exactly, continue reading this article and find out. But first.
First off, all fruits are healthy. Especially those that are organically grown or wild. However, there are fruits that not only nourish the body with natural sugars, electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals, but also aid in the good functioning of the body processes, support the good health of the internal organs, and even help heal and reverse diseases. Moreover, they support our overall wellbeing, mind, body, and spirit.
We will further refer to them and the healthiest fruits in the world. Without further ado, here is our top 9 countdown healthiest fruits in the world according to the Medical Medium, and why they made it to our shortlist. Let’s get into it.
Top 9 Healthiest Fruits in The World Countdown
Mango sure is tasty especially when fully ripe and juicy. But there is more than the mouth can taste when it comes to this fruit. According to the Medical Medium, mangoes are loaded with phytonutrients, amino acids (glycine, glutamine, and cysteine), fructose, and glucose that when entering the brain, relax the neurotransmitters and help us fast asleep.
So, instead of the warm glass of milk, a ripe mango before bed is a thousand times a healthier choice. Two ripe mangoes a day will help you notice the health benefits of this amazing fruit.
Why Is Mango One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Mangoes can prevent skin conditions, including skin cancers due to the high levels of beta-carotene (the orange pigment).
- They can prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes and even reverse it and the high content of magnesium protects the nervous system and the heart.
- The pulp of this fruit is soothing for the digestive tract and a great remedy for constipation.
- Mangoes are a great treat for the muscles during intense physical workouts.
- Mangoes have a calming effect on the nervous system, are great for vivid dreams, and can drive in inspiration when we most need it.
Mangoes are good for: ADHD, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, diabetes, skin cancer, GERD, Crohn’s, stomach cancer, ulcer, Hashimoto’s, UTIs, depression, PTSD, anxiety, SAD, adrenal fatigue, infertility, fatty liver, etc.
Kiwis are perhaps the best fruits for regulating blood sugar levels. They are fantastic for diabetes, as well as both hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. Concomitantly, they also lower cholesterol in the bloodstream and are ideal against irascibility, depression, and overwhelming emotions caused by unbalanced blood sugar levels. They are amongst the best fruits in fighting stress, and one of the healthiest fruits in the world.
To enjoy the health benefits of kiwis, have this fruit at least three times a week, as an emotional, physical, and spiritual supplement.
Why Is Kiwi One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- The high-quality bioavailable Vitamin C in the kiwis together with the phenolic acid in its seeds eliminate the radiations in the body and kills viruses and pathogens.
- Kiwis are loaded with amino acids that improve the hydrochloric acids in the stomach, fighting digestive problems including acid reflux, Barrett’s, gas, bloating, and stomach pain.
- The amino acids and the enzymes in kiwis protect against the bad bacteria, viruses, mold, yeast, and harmful fungi in the digestive tract.
Kiwis are good for: diabetes, chronic bronchitis, gout, rheumatoid arthirits, lupus, athlete’s foot, Salmonella, H.pylori, HIV, OCD, depression, autism, ADHD, septicemia etc.
There’s no better thing that you can eat for digestive and intestinal problems, than papaya. It’s a remedy per se. According to the Medical Medium, papaya can reverse Crohn’s, IBS, SIBO, ulcers, diverticulitis, intestinal spasms, liver disease, and even pancreatitis. The reason is that it has the natural ability to kill off pathogens such as H. pylori, C. difficile, and E.coli, amongst other bugs. Yes, papayas are amongst the healthiest fruits in the world.
It is loaded with over 500 very powerful digestive enzymes that together with the amino acids in papaya, repel viruses from the digestive tract. If you want to heal constipation, have half a fresh papaya every day. The best kind is the Mexican sort called Maradol papaya.
Why Is Papaya One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Papaya is the best remedy for all digestive and intestinal problems.
- It kills off most viruses, bacteria, fungi, and even worms in the digestive and intestinal tract.
- Papaya rejuvenates the skin and has natural anti-wrinkle effects, due to its massive mineral, vitamins, and carotenoids contents.
- Papaya seeds have a spicy taste and can help eliminate parasites from the body.
Papayas are good for: IBS, Crohn’s, SIBO, colitis, ulcer, diverticulitis, eczema, acne, lupus, chronic fatigue, Epstein-Barr virus, fibromyalgia, Lyme’s, auto-immune conditions, depression, migraines, diabetes, Grave’s, Hashimoto’s etc.
Citrus fruit, especially oranges and mandarins, are amongst the best remedies for most chronic illnesses today. The reason is that oranges are loaded with the coenzyme called glutathione, which is activated by the flavonoids and limonoids found in them. Together they fight viruses, fight radiation and deactivate the heavy metals in the body.
Oranges are a powerhouse and one of the healthiest fruits in the world! To enjoy their health benefits, have at least 4 orange fruits a day.
Why Are Oranges One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Oranges are one of the best natural sources of calcium, a bioactive form of this element, not found anywhere else in nature.
- They help strengthen and regenerate teeth and gums (contrary to the public misinformed opinion) and dissolve bladder and kidney stones.
- Oranges improve symptoms related to autoimmune illnesses, such as fatigue, itching, maxillary pain, food allergies, skin decoloration, hormonal imbalance, ear pain, lack of energy, trembling, etc.
Oranges are good for: throat streptococcus, gum problems, diabetes, adrenal fatigue, infertility, PTSD, anxiety, depression, UTIs, HSV-1, HSV-2, HHV-6, HHV-7 (other yet unknown herpes viruses), chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, lupus, Grave’s, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Epstein-Barr virus, Hashimoto’s, HPV, Huntington’s, cancer, etc.
Lemons and limes are very hydrating and loaded with electrolytes, making them some of the best natural sources of mineral salts and trace elements. The reason is that, according to the Medical Medium, lemon trees have roots that run deep underground, reaching some of the most nourishing and precious trace elements from the soil. These valuable elements are loaded in the ripe fruits that we eat. Hence, lemons and limes are some of the healthiest fruits on the face of the planet.
Drinking a glass of water with lemon first thing in the morning is the best thing that you can do to cleanse the body. Lemons are amongst the top healthiest fruits in the world.
Why Is Lemon One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Lemons are the citrus fruits with the most vitamin C content, that is easily absorbed in the body.
- Lemons and limes are amazing sources of calcium, just like oranges; but they also contain some phytonutrients called limonoids that bound vitamin C to the calcium, so that they go together wherever they are needed in the body.
- Second, these limonoids amplify the action of these vitamins and minerals, creating a highly alkaline environment in the body that prevents cancers.
- Lemons and limes cleanse the liver, spleen, urinary bladder, and thyroid from toxic load from plastics, radiations and a poor diet.
Lemons are good for: UTIs, staphylococcus, streptococcus (throat), kidney disease, bladder stones, pancreatitis, cold and flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, AR, multiple sclerosis, obesity, diabetes, adrenal fatigue, poor nutrient absorption, HIV, herpes, acne, all types of cancer, chronic ear infections, type C hepatitis, anxiety, migraines, insomnia etc.
Apples are some of the healthiest fruits in the world because they help prevent and fight most diseases. They nourish the neurons and support the electric neuronal links, being some of the best foods for the brain. Antoacinines, the red pigments in the peels of red apples help prevent obesity because they help boost metabolism, leading to weight loss. Apples are also loaded with phytonutrients that cleanse heavy metals and radiations from the body.
Glutamine and serine in the apples help detox the brain from MSG (monosodium glutamate), one of the worst food additives found in very many modern foods. The question is what apples can’t do. Three red apples a day keeps all doctors away.
Why Are Apples One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Apples are the best foods to detoxify and cleanse the colon, due to the pectin that kills off bacteria, mold, yeast, and viruses from the intestinal tract.
- They are some of the healthiest fruits in the world because they can heal SIBO and even IBS because they kill unproductive bacteria in the gut.
- Apples contain a high concentration of manganese and molybdenum, as well as electrolytes and mineral salts that help hydrate the body cell in-depth, making them some of the best foods after intensive physical exercise and stress.
Apples are good for: Alzheimer’s, ADHD, migraines, OCD, PTSD, autism, kidney disease, liver disease, arthritis, diabetes, UTIs, adrenal fatigue, mold exposure, shingles, acne, obesity, SIBO, IBS, tinnitus, viral infections, vertigo etc.
According to the Medical Medium, avocado is the mother-fruit, because their composition is the closest to a mother’s milk. It’s the ultimate fruit for all intestinal problems, due to a special kind of phytonutrients found in the ripe avocado pulp, that help replenish and restore the wall of the stomach and intestines. Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits in the world for all digestive and intestinal issues, including Crohn’s, colitis, or IBS.
The anti-inflammatory compounds in avocado have similar action to aspirin, a natural kind, that doesn’t thin out blood or other side-effects. They also prevent intestinal tract spasm and bloating specific to SIBO, Crohn’s, and IBS. More so, these miraculous compounds prevent the formation of intestinal tract polyps and help shrink existing ones. Avocado is truly miraculous!
Why Is Avocado One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- Besides being amazing for the digestive tract, avocado is an amazing source of Omega 6, one of the best foods for the brain, which helps prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- It has powerful anti-aging effects for the skin, reduces skin dryness and adds a natural glow.
- Avocados contain phytoestrogen-like compounds that help prevent estrogen-related cancers and cancer of the colon.
Avocadoes are good for: brain cancer, stroke, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, anxiety, Alzheimer’s, dementia, ADHD, autism, depression, insomnia, cardiovascular conditions, POTS, shingles, scleroderma, lichen sclerosus, herpes, hemorrhoids, alopecia, HIV, infertility, endometriosis, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, colitis, colon cancer, kidney disease, UTIs, adrenal fatigue, etc.
Bananas have undeservedly gained very bad publicity over the past years, being considered a fattening fruit, very high in sugar. This conspiracy is totally fake. On the contrary, the sugars in ripe bananas differ greatly from processed sugars, in the sense that it is loaded with vital trace elements, including manganese, selenium, copper, boron, molybdenum, and potassium. Potassium is a vital neurotransmitter and is found in great quantities in bananas. Besides the natural nourishing fructose, bananas are also filled with other goodies, such as fibers, water, pulp, and a whole load of antioxidants.
They have a very strong antiviral action in the body that can even suppress the HIV virus, while the tryptophan content in them is a natural mild soporific. Yes, they reduce anxiety and induce calm, and are great if you suffer from insomnia or restless sleep. Bananas are an amazing food, and one of the healthiest fruits in the world, no doubt about it. Eat bananas when they are ripe, that is, when they have a perfect yellow peel and small brown dots. This is the perfect time to eat them.
Why Are Bananas One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- The trace elements rich fructose in bananas KILLS off candida, and other bad fungi, and bacteria in the intestinal tract, while sustaining the good ones.
- Thus, bananas support the production of vitamin B12 in the body, that is oftentimes blocked due to the bad bacteria thriving in the gut and ileum.
- There’s no better natural remedy for digestive problems that bananas, that calm intestinal spasms, cramps and gastrointestinal problems linked to stress.
- Bananas balance the blood sugar levels in the blood, helping you cope with stress better and are a great aid in weight loss too.
Bananas are good for: colitis, IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s, celiac disease, GERD, diabetes, adrenal fatigue, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, bipolar, depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, shingles, HIV, hemorrhoids, yeast infection, heart diseases, etc.
1. Wild Blueberries
Wild blueberries are the healthiest fruits in the world, indeed. There is no doubt that these tiny dark indigo beads beat all the other fruits in our 9 healthiest fruits in the world countdown. Where to start? Wild blueberries are THE superfood. According to the same best-selling author, the Medical Medium, there is no type of cancer that wild blueberries can’t prevent, or any other modern times conditions.
Wild blueberries have the highest levels of antioxidants in the world!
Actually, they contain tens of different types of antioxidants, which science has not yet discovered. When this information will come to light, wild blueberries will be the panacea for all known conditions for the centuries to come. Words are not enough to emphasize the healing abilities of these blessed fruits. They are great either freshly picked, frozen, and even processed at high temperatures. Actually, frozen or heated, they amplify their healing abilities tenfold. Wild blueberries (attention! wild) are the healthiest fruits in the world!!!
Why Are Wild Blueberries One of The Healthiest Fruits in The World
- If you’re going through a very rough time in your life, a great transition, a personal trauma, or a period of great changes, have wild blueberries daily. They are the most adaptogenic plant known to men and they will help you reborn from your very aches.
- Wild blueberries are the best foods for the brain in the whole world. If you suffer from any brain-related issues, even depression, anxiety, stress, and others, include wild blueberries in your everyday meal plan (frozen wild blueberries and frozen bananas smoothie is one of the most healing foods you can eat);
- Wild blueberries flush out heavy metals from the liver and are amazing for detoxifying the liver and the entire body.
- Wild blueberries are the healthiest fruits in the world and anyone should include them in their diet;
Wild blueberries are good for: all medical conditions, especially if it’s related to the brain, of the nerves add more wild blueberries into your diet; wild blueberries heal all emotional, mental and physical distress.
Share on Facebook and Pinterest as a sign of support. Mush health and love to you! 💙
We really hope that you’ve enjoyed our healthiest fruits in the world countdown. We cannot recommend you enough Medical Medium’s book “Life-Changing Foods“. There you will find the healthiest fruits in the world that you must have in your diet (there are more than 9, this is only our selection), as well as the healthiest vegetables, legumes, and herbs. It’s a life-changing book!