Want to learn more about Leo health problems, the ideal diet for Leo, herbal remedies for Leo, and healing crystals for Leo? Continue reading and find out.
Leo health problems are predominantly related to an overinflated ego, stubbornness, and excess. The energy that Leo releases is similar to that of the Sun which rules this zodiac sign. It is an energy that keeps Leo natives in good working order. With all this indisputable strength, Leo also has its weaknesses when it comes to health. When it comes to Leo health problems, most are related to their fiery temper, but also vanity and a false sense of superiority. Before we get to detail the most common Leo health problems, here are the key Leo health characteristics.
Leo Health Characteristics
Leo is well-educated, clever, generous, and will rely on his own strength to overcome dangerous situations. At the same time, Leo is prone to melancholy and can be stubborn, sensual, passionate, and greedy. A Leo’s energy is slow when there are no great demands, but it is quite explosive at the right moment.
- Leo First Decan (July 23– August 1) – May have problems with focusing their gaze. The upper stomach can easily be affected by conditions. The Leo born in the first decan will show modesty only in the presence of those who far exceed his fame.
- Leo Second Decan (August 2–12) – Their ailments primarily target the area of the diaphragm. Leos born in the second decan will have a big heart and will be respected by those around them.
- Leo Third Decan (August 14–22) – Are passionate about the opposite sex and will be endowed with strong voices. Leos born in the third decan will have many friends and enemies, but can also suffer from many diseases as well.
Most Frequent Leo Health Problems
Stubbornness is a source of many ailments for Leos. For example, many Leo natives don’t even want to hear about healthy eating, as “they know better“. The other Leo health problems come from pride. Leo does not like to admit that he or she is “defective“, because they believe weakness is a disease. “Hyper” is the word that describes most of the conditions attributed to Leos: hyperactivity of the thyroid, adrenals, and pituitary glands, hypertension, and hyperthermia. Some of the main Leo health problems are related to the heart, back, eyes and circulation.
- Heart. The big heart of the generous Leo can become enlarged, or they may suffer from circulation problems. Heart palpitations should not be overlooked, as they can indicate something more serious, such as angina pectoris or even pre-infarction conditions in those suffering from chronic heart disease.
- Infarction. Due to their hot temperament, Leos have an increased risk of myocardial infarction. The increase in the rate of myocardial infarction during the period of intense solar activity has been scientifically documented. The reason is the Sun regulates the nervous system of the heart and can impact the heart muscle.
- Back Pain. Leo can also suffer from muscle pain caused by the erosion or deformation of the thoracic vertebrae due to bad posture, as these are common Leo health problems. The spine marrow can be affected by various inflammatory or degenerative diseases, which is why Leo should not, despite their strength, lift heavy objects frequently.
- Eye Problems. Blood circulation in the eyes can be defective, which is why Leos can suffer from retina problems. Because the Sun also governs the visual function, conditions such as glaucoma, keratitis, and cataracts are often found in Leo pathology. In order to maintain healthy eyesight, Leo should not tire his eyes, especially after sunset, when his energy is decreased. These are very common Leo health problems.
Leo governs the heart and chest, the upper parts of the stomach that are in the vicinity of the heart, the diaphragm, the back, the hips, the ribs and the nape of the neck.
Leo Mental Health
Leo’s need is to assert himself in the world, to achieve a status that gives him responsibility, if not a reputation that will arouse the admiration of others and make him a role model worthy of being followed. This concern is dominant in the life of every Leo. But, obviously, not everyone does the same.
There is not one Leo out there who does not have native talent. The extent to which a Leo discovers and grows their innate abilities can lead to their fulfillment and happiness. The generous nature of Leo makes him really happy when his talent delights and inspires those around him. This type of Leo will become richer on a soul level, and more profound as he gets older.
The Leo natives who do not explore their creative side often associate with famous people to boost their importance this way and cultivate a superficial worldly life. They usually live an unfulfilled life, because they didn’t care about exploring their potential. These Leos may end up suffering from sudden-onset depression, which should be treated with all seriousness from the first symptoms. These are the most probable Leo health problems when it comes to the psyche.
Leo Rising Health Problems & Predispositions
The main organ is governed by Leo in the heart, thus Leo rising should pay special attention to the heart. Just as the Sun (the “heart” of our solar system) determines the order and good condition of the surrounding stars, so the good functioning of the heart largely determines the good condition of the whole body. The problem is that Leo risings put their heart and soul into what they do, and when things don’t go according to plan, this can affect the heart and the entire circulatory system it supports. This is why heavy exertion over a prolonged period should be avoided.
Work does not constitute a danger as long as it is not prolonged excessively and is followed by a period of rest. If you follow the cyclic rhythm of your heart – dilation and contraction – you will be able to keep your heart healthy.
If you have a predominantly sedentary lifestyle and sit down a lot, you may suffer from spine problems. Although the entire spine is associated, in medical astrology, with Leo, the most sensitive part is the central part. In traditional astrology, Leo rising is also predisposed to eye tension or certain eyesight problems, namely left eye problems in women and right eye conditions in men. These are the most common Leo health problems, namely Leo rising.
The Best Diet for Leo
For most zodiac signs, a vegetarian diet is preferable to meat-containing diets, but the “supreme predator” doesn’t really feel full without a piece of meat on the plate. To avoid common Leo health problems, these are the best foods for Leo.
- Sunflower seeds, raw or roasted, contribute to maintaining Leo health, as they help counteract the body dryness caused by the solar heat, specific to the Leo. Obviously, sunflower oil should not be missing from Leo’s diet.
- Leafy greens with high iron content, such as nettle, prevent blood circulation problems and anemia.
- Raw honey should be the main sweetener used by Leos (but not added to drinks when they are hot, otherwise it becomes toxic).
- Rice, a complete food, is good for Leo when he wants to detoxify, after occasional food excesses.
- Wheat/wheat products, considered solar food products, should not be excluded from Leo’s diet.
- The fruits that benefit Leo are those that are directly exposed to the light of the Sun, not those grown in artificial lighting or solariums.
- Among the spices, we recommend saffron and rosemary.
Best Healing Herbs for Leo
- European heliotrope (Heliotropium europaeum) is a plant known primarily for its aromatic qualities. European heliotrope tea has diuretic properties that fight fluid retention and stimulate blood flow, thus helping to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica), or the angel plant, is a heart tonic and can calm down heart arrhythmias, which makes angelica a good protector of Leo’s heart. It also has multiple positive effects on the nervous system.
- Laurel (Laurus nobilis) infusion can also be used to treat depression or nervousness, as well as gastric ailments. For rheumatic pains that Leo often suffers from, a salve based on laurel essential oil is recommended.
- Lavender (Lavandula) is primarily known for its powerful calming and sleep-inducing effects. A temple massage with lavender essential oil can alleviate strong headaches. Muscle pains can be relieved by massaging with lavender-based creams.
Homeopathic Remedies for Leo
The homeopathic remedies associated with the Sun, that are beneficial for Leos are:
Healing Crystals for Leo Zodiac Sign
Historically speaking, the Egyptians and Greeks associated the emerald and garnet with solar energy, while the Byzantines kept the emerald and removed the garnet, replacing it with olivine. In Hebrew culture, carnelian was associated with Leo. In the Middle Ages, onyx and sardonyx were considered the right healing crystals for Leo natives, while modern astrology associates topaz and diamond with the solar energy of Leo.
Read Also: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Health?
If you’ve enjoyed learning about the most common Leo health problems and how to alleviate them with herbs, diet, and crystals, please share this article so more Leos can use this information.
Share on Pinterest ❤️