Want to know what your zodiac sign says about your health? Continue reading and see your zodiac health problems and how to overcome them naturally.
Zodiac health problems vary greatly from one zodiac sign to another. If you want to know what are the most prevalent health problems your zodiac sign may be confronted with, go to your zodiac sign below, and look into the main health concearns, and natural ways to overcome these health issues, both mentally and physically. Ready to find out what your zodiac sign says about your health? Let’s go.
The 12 Zodiac Signs Health Problems and Remedies
(March 21 – April 20)
Marked by the influence of Mars, Aries is the most dynamic personality of all the zodiac signs. In medical astrology, Mars is associated with the formation of hemoglobin. Is not a coincidence that the metal associated with Mars is iron. In the body, this planet acts as a catalyst that accelerates all motion, therefore connected with the blood circulation. Their impulsiveness, impetuous temperament, and love for adventure make them excited by challenges and taking risks.
Aries Health Problems
Aries governs the head, except for the ears, nose, lower jaw, and left eye. Because their heads are prone to injury, most Aries natives have a scar in this area. For the same reason, annoyance and stress cause them severe headaches. Aries also governs the external genitalia and smaller arteries. When they get sick, Aries make a big fuss about it, although the health problems always appear in an acute form, and don’t last long. Their Martian vitality allows them to recover just as rapidly. Most of Aries’ health problems are acute, predictable (due to excesses), and are generally short-lived, as Aries has a great power of recovery.
Aries Health Tips
- Best Foods for Aries: Should include onions and leeks in their diet for their blood-thinning and mild sedative effects. Spicy foods should be consumed in reasonable amounts.
- Physical Exercise: Aries needs a lot of exercise to keep fit, but also to prevent their physical energy from overflowing into aggression or rage. That is why they are such good athletes, excelling in sports that require a lot of physical tonus and courage.
- Natural Remedies for Aries: In acute conditions, hawthorn tea or syrup will work wonders for restoring Aries’ health as quickly and completely as possible. The vitamins that help Aries maintain their maximum shape are vitamins PP and B12.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Arnica, Blonoidum, and Nux vomica.
(April 21 – May 20)
Taurus are under the sign of the planet Venus, embodying fertility. Venus gives them a sanguine temperament, but it is somewhat hampered by the earthly element to which the sign belongs, so it results in an almost placid temperament, marked by choleric outbursts. Taurus governs the neck, tonsils, larynx and pharynx, mouth, tongue, lower jaw, thyroid, cervical vertebrae, part of the optic nerve and, together with Pluto, the woman’s reproductive organs, the jugular and carotid artery. Taurus women are especially fertile.
Taurus Health Problems
As the governing planet is eminently feminine, it affects the endocrine system of the natives, especially the thyroid, emphasizing the feminizing functions. When the energy of the planet is dissonant, the usually graceful movements of the Taurus become jerky. Under the influence of Venus, overindulging in foods leads to digestive problems. Tonsillitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis are also frequent Taurus health problems. The tendency to gain weight must be kept in check since childhood, because the natives are true gourmets.
Taurus Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: Like all earth sign, Taurus refills its battery in direct contact with nature. Barefoot walking helps balance their energy, as does gardening and working around the house.
- Best Foods for Taurus: Asparagus, artichokes, whole cereals and all types of beans, grapes, apples, pears and berries. For most Taurus, spices do well.
- Natural Remedies for Taurus: Mint, peppermint, cloves (a few drops of clove oil added to the bath water immediately soothe them) and sorrel. The recommended vitamin for these Venusians is vitamin F.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Cuprum, Thuya, Apis mellifica and Pulsatilla, but also Antimonium crudum, which resonates with the lunar vibrations.
(May 21 – June 20)
Gemini have a remarkable physical coordination, they are agile, but they get tired easily. Their frequent state of worrying makes them burnout easily. As an air sign, the Gemini zodiac sign governs the upper respiratory tract namely the pleura, arteries, veins and lung tissue, shoulders, arms and hands. The thymus gland is also under the incidence of Gemini, and within the circulatory system, Gemini is responsible for the circulation of the capillaries and the pulmonary artery. Part of the optic nerves is also associated with this sign.
Gemini Health Problems
The most common Gemini health problems are related to their mental health, namley anxiety and burnout. Injuries to the arms (especially the shoulders and hands) are a common issue with Gemini, as well as shoulders and hands accidents, intercostal neuralgia, acute or chronic lung or bronchial disorders (such as asthma and pleurisy), and peripheral nervous system disorders. Nervous disorders can sometimes lead to sexual dysfunction.
Gemini Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: Angry and quick personalities, they need movement to calm down.
- Best Foods for Gemini: Peas, broad beans, carrots, nuts, but especially raw almonds – which play an important role in figthing anxiety – hazelnuts and peanuts.
- Natural Remedies for Gemini: Lavender and lily of the valley (aromatherapy), fern, oregano, anise seeds and cumin seeds (teas, essential oils or tinctures). The vitamins indicated for Gemini are vitamin B1 and vitamin F.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Mercurius, Argentum nitric, and Kalium muriaticum.
(June 21 – July 22)
Cancer temperament is lymph-sanguine. Cancer sign corresponds to the stomach, duodenum and lower part of the esophagus, breasts, left eye, and the tip of the lungs in the human body. Their governing planet is the Moon, which offers them a rich imagination and attachment to the past, the grace of a storyteller, and a close connection with their mothers.
Cancer Health Problems
Many of the Cancer’ health problems are related to fluid retention, which can lead to intoxication and mysterious symptoms rather than functional disorders. Because the lunar energy has a slowing effect, most Cancers regularly suffer from digestive disorders such as dyspepsia, gastritis and ulcers. The same digestive problems lead to loss of minerals and vitamins from the body, urinary incontinence often occurs in old age. If the diet is not very balanced, nutritional imbalances and anemia occur, especially in childhood.
Cancer Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: To keep their sensitive organic lunar system in shape, Cancers should take up swimming from an early age. Dancing is another great exercise for Cancers, as sustained rhythmic movements have a very fortifying effect on their bodies.
- Best Foods for Cancer: White and red cabbage, turnips, fish, dairy (on occasion).
- Natural Remedies for Cancer: White roses, water lilies and lilies (aromatherapy). Tarragon herb helps to restore the mineral salts, as well as verbena, alpine saxifrage and Chanca piedra in the form of tinctures. Periodically, Cancers can supplement with vitamin B2.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Selenium, Argentum, Silicea, Antimonium crudum and Kalium carbonicum.
(July 23 – August 22)
The amazing vitality that the Sun offers to Leos is manifested in a bilious and raging temperament, as Leos are not very good at dosing their efforts, and this sooner or later affects their health. As the life-giving planet, the Sun governs the blood, the large veins and artheries, the immune system, the pancreas, and the metabolic processes. The dysfunctions of the solar energy are manifested mainly by a high-rate metabolism, heart rhythm disorders, back pain and solax plexus problems. Pride often prevents Leos from expressing her physical pains.
Leo Health Problems
Lions that take on too much responsibilities can suffer from the back problems (especially the dorsal vertebrae). The right eye is also a weak point on Leo’s health map, and those with an overworking brain or can’t find a form of creative expression may suffer the terrible pain of trigeminal neuralgia. Arterial circulation issues in the heart and/or the eyes is a common Leo health problems. In the evening, the Leo’s vitality and nervous strength suddenly drop. Take a shower instead of a bath, because a bath lowers your energy levels.
Leo Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: Leos need plenty of exercise to burn their explosive emotions and balance their energies.
- Best Foods for Leos: Leos are not meant to be vegetarians, meat strengthens their body, as well as honey and rice, which must be a constant part of their diet, alongside spinach, nettle and lentils, which contain a lot of iron.
- Natural Remedies for Leos: Plants in accordance with the sun’s vibrations, namely: sunflower, marigold and celandine – one of the best medicinal herbs for Leos. Aromatic herbs such as saffron, rosemary, mint, laurel added to foods also have a therapeutic effect for them. Lions replenish their energy with vitamins A, D and H2.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Aurum, Natrium muriaticum, Phosphorus and Ignatia.
(August 23 – September 22)
Because the Virgo sign is closely related to the idea of assimilation, it is easy to understand that it governs organs such as the small intestine, colon, spleen, and, in part, the liver and pancreas, and abdomen blood and lymph circulation. For Virgos, Mercury determines the relationships between the endocrine glands, especially those related to the digestive process and nerves coordination.
Virgo Health Problems
Most Virgoes have nervous tics (they pat their foot, hit the table with the end of a pencil, etc.). When the Mercury energy is disturbed, the “nerves” of the Virgins go “in the stomach”, generating digestive disorders. However, the serious Virgo health problems are related to the digestive tract: assimilation, intestinal transit disturbances (constipation), excess fermentation, pancreas and liver. Other dangers lurking include diabetes insipidus, appendicitis, pancreatitis and peritonitis. A Virgo’s nervous system is sensitive to stress and prolonged anxiety that can undermine their health.
Virgo Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: For Virgos the most effective natural remedy is … fresh air. Long walks in the open air (and as unpolluted as possible) have an immediate calming effect on the and helps maintain good health.
- Best Foods for Virgo: Virgos do well to eat potatoes, kohlrabi, celery and foods foods that are also good for Gemini (as they are both governorned by Mercury).
- Natural Remedies for Virgo: Lavender and lily of the valley (aromatherapy), fern, oregano, anise seeds and cumin seeds (teas, essential oils or tinctures). The vitamins recommended for Virgo are vitamin B1 and vitamin F.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Mercurius, Argentum nitric, and Kalium muriaticum.
(September 23 – October 22)
Endowed with the same pleasant and gentle sanguine temperament as Taurus, Libras are far from the robustness and vigor specific to this fixed earth sign. Their vitality is much lower, instead they are more refined, often artistic, as a result of the planet Venus in an air sign. Libra governs the kidneys and bladder, the prostate, the lumbar spine, as well as the facial nerve.
Libra Health Problems
In general, the Libra body’s has a tendency to retain toxins which can lead to kidney problems. Kidney dysfunction can also lead to edema of the lower limbs. Colibacillosis, venous and lymphatic circulatory issues, especially in the pelvis, and UT disorders, such as cystitis and annexitis are also common Libra health problems.
Libra Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: The tendency to be lazy makes them avoid exercise, which they actually need more than many other signs.
- Best Foods for Libras: Whole cereal, berries, asparagus, beans and, surprisingly, most spices, especially hot peppers.
- Natural Remedies for Libras: Peppermint, in any form, helps to clear the mental fog. The aromatherapy oils or fragrances of imperial roses, hyacinths and sweet violets has a calming effects on their nervous system. Vitamin F supplements.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Cuprum, Pulsatilla, Anacardium, Thuya and Apis.
(October 23 – November 22)
Scorpio is fascinated by the three great mysteries of life: birth, sex, and death. From an anatomical point of view, Scorpio is under the influence of Pluto which governs the pelvic area, the urogenital tract (along with Libra), the anus and rectum, the nose and sinuses. The energy of Pluto resembles the central fire that creates the core of the Earth. It metamorphoses matter into loneliness and darkness, operating mysterious alchemical processes. When disturbed, it generates destructive internal combustion and can lead to malignancies.
Scorpio Health Problems
The main Scorpio health problems are related to their genitals, as they can contract genital and rectal infections very easily. These natives need to pay close attention to their intimate hygiene to prevent these health issues. Scorpios are prone to developing hemorrhoids, so prolonged constipation should not be overlooked. Men often have prostatitis, while women often have problems with the ovaries and uterus, such as leukorrhea (intermittent bleeding between periods), dysmenorrhea (irregular cycle), cyst or fibroid, and ulcers.
Scorpio Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: A gym subscription is exactly what Scorpios need to clear their minds and boost stamina.
- Best Foods for Scorpio: Spicy foods (but not in excess), onions, due to their beneficial effect on blood flow, nettles, leeks and capsicum. Glycine and aloe oil have a strong calming and aphrodisiac effect on them.
- Natural Remedies for Scorpio: Catnip, hazel, and sloe. Sloe syrup or decoction has a particularly strong effect on reducing high fever and helps to recover quickly after acute disease – because Scorpios rarely suffer from chronic diseases. To strengthen the body’s stamina, Scorpios need vitamins P and B12.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Lachesis, Thuya and Platinum Metallicum.
(November 23 – December 21)
Far from being a sign of sadness, Sagittarius is the embodiment of visionary optimism, which discerns in the gestation of winter the germination of the next spring. Sagittarius is under the influence of Jupiter which governs the pelvic area, the hips, parts of the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas, thighs, bottom, the sacral and coccygeal parts of the spine, the sciatic nerve, and the arterial circulation as a whole.
Sagittarius Health Problems
Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system, and makes these natives prone to gain weight, as they hardly can refrain from fine foods and drink. This can heavily impact the liver and pancreas. One of the most common Sagittarius health problems is due to their laziness, that can lead to obesity over time, with all sorts of digestive disorders. Fats and sugars are very difficult to process by these natives, which can lead to pancreatitis and diabetes. Joint and lumbar osteoarthritis and other conditions or trauma can also affect the Sagittarius.
Sagittarius Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: Although they are attracte to playing sports, they either work out too much or too little. Consistency is key.
- Best Foods for Sagittarius: Citrus fruits, especially grapefruit and red or black currants, onion and garlic, celery and bay leaves. Moderation in the consumption of fatty foods and beverages is recommended. The vitamins that a Sagittarius needs are many, namely: vitamin F, K, B6, H, I and J.
- Natural Remedies for Sagittarius: Anise seeds, cinnamon, lemon balm and aromatic tree resins.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Sulfur, Colchicum and Nux vomica.
(December 22 – January 19)
Capricorns are under the influence of Saturn, that governs the bones and skeleton, with a focus on the knees’ joint, ligaments and muscles. The skin, teeth and jaws are also ruled by Saturn, as one of the Capricorn health problems are caused by their loss of calcium from the body. They are saved by their dry humor, which, for Capricorns is an excellent remedy against nervous breakdown and depression.
Capricorn Health Problems
Saturn slows and cools, affecting the skin (sensitive and dry), stiffing the joints (rheumatism) and can lead to the toxin buildup in the body. Lack of exercise leads to atrophy of the joints, which can lead to various types of sclerosis over time. They can suffer from eczema following prolonged stress, and psoriasis, in rare cases. The paradox of Capricorn is that these natives tend to be extremely ill in childhood, and their health imrpoves as they gets older. Yes, the health of Capricorns improves over time, which is a paradox.
Capricorn Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: Regular exercise is key, as
- Best Foods for Capricorn: Potatoes, pasta, oats (starchy foods), iron-rich foods such as beets and spinach, and wild mushrooms, especially porcini. The best fruit for Capricorn is quince.
- Natural Remedies for Capricorn: Hemp, and sorrel as dietary supplements, and pansy and amaranth as aromatherapy. Vitamin C and L1.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Plumbum, Iris versicolor, and Silicea.
(January 20 – February 19)
The ruling planet of Aquarius is Uranus, a planet with an unstable, explosive, unpredictable energy. This means that they easily accumulate stress, and have problems externalizing their emotions, prefering to close in easily. Aquarius governs the peripheral circulation in the calves, the ankle joint, the sympathetic nervous system, the cerebral cortex and the spinal nerve.
Aquarius Health Problems
The main Aquarious health problems that they can expect are primarily related to the nervous system. Uranus can affect immunity, causing unexplained allergies, often triggered by the individual’s mental state. Fatigue, depression and anxiety can lead to spasmophilia. Varicose veins and arteritis are the result of poor peripheral circulation. Uranus can also cause sleep disorders (especially insomnia) for these natives, and affects the central nervous system if its energy is disruptive. Aquarius is also prone to accidents.
Aquarius Health Tips
- Physical Exercise: To motivate themselves to exercise, Aquarius need variety. Thus, following different workout classes is ideal for them.
- Best Foods for Aquarius: The most suitable food for Aquarius is fruits of all kinds: exotic fruits – such as kiwi, mango, and passion fruit, and dried fruits – apricots, dates, plums or apples – help them regain and balance out their energy.
- Natural Remedies for Aquarius: Herbs with a strong taste and smell, such as hot peppers, black or white pepper or curry. Fruit tree flowers and orchid aromatherapy oils have remarkable effects on their mental state. All B complex vitamins.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Uranium and Phosphorus
(February 20 – March 20)
Pisces are governed by two planets, Jupiter and Neptune. Neptune’s hypersensitivity is diffuse, making Pisces to resonate with even the most insignificant details in their environment, such as temperature, background noise, etc. Any dissonance in the environment can cause Pisces to have physical symptoms, but these are not the result of hypochondria, but real psychosomatic symptoms. In a positive sense, this energy enables them brilliant intuitions. Pisces govern the feet.
Pisces Health Problems
Pisces have very sensitive feet, and need to wear comfortable and good quality shoes, which is not a fad, but a necessity for them. The reason is that Neptune governs the feet, the entire lymph node, and the reticuloendothelial systems. One of the main Pisces health problems stems from their hipersentivity. This can affect their sensitive lymph node system, and make them prone to substance abuse (smoking, alcohol, medical drug abuse). The fact that their body tends to retain toxins worsens the situation, which imposes the need to have a very balanced diet and hydrate well.
Pisces Health Tips
- Best Foods for Pisces: Hydrating foods such as melons, zucchini, cucumbers and lettuce.
- Physical Exercise: Artistic body movement, such as dancing, is one of the most enjoying physical activity for the day-dreaming Pisces.
- Natural Remedies for Pisces: Linden flowers, chicory root, and usnea.
- Homeopathic Remedies: Tabaccum, Coffea and Petroleum.
Zodiac Signs Health Problems
Each of the 12 zodiac signs governs a segment of the human body, from the top of the head to the soles of the feet. In ancient times, astrological knowledge was considered indispensable to those who wanted to practice the art of healing. Hippocrates himself was an amazing astrologer, from which we still have, for instance, instructions on the periods of time when open surgery is not recommended. Today, as we begin to see the limits of scientific materialism, truths that cannot be subjected to laboratory research are slowly regaining their significance and value.
Read Also ? What Sign Are You in The Druid Zodiac? Find Out ?
If you’ve enjoyed our article on the zodiac signs’ health problems and found some useful takeaway, please share it so more people can reach and use this information. We recommend you an amazing read, the book Relation of the Mineral Salts of the Body to the Signs of the Zodiac to learn more about how your zodiac sign affects your health and how to reach your optimal health in relation to your zodiac sign. Thank you for being here.
Share on Pinterest ❤️